Tucked into the picturesque, forest-covered hills of the Ozarks, YMCA Trout Lodge and Camp Lakewood is located in Potosi, MO, only 75 miles south of St. Louis at 13528 State Highway AA | Potosi, MO 63664.
Note: Depending upon the map app you use, our facility may be listed as YMCA Trout Lodge, YMCA Trout Lodge & Camp Lakewood, YMCA of the Ozarks, YMCA Camp Lakewood or simply listed under our mailing address of 13528 State Highway AA, Potosi, MO 63664. We recommend Google Maps.
The Directions to Trout Lodge and Camp Lakewood are the same, except that for CAMP LAKEWOOD you will pass up the first YMCA Trout Lodge entrance on Highway AA and continue an additional 2 miles to the Camp Lakewood & Triangle Y Ranch entrance (make a right over the small bridge to Lakewood Lodge).
FROM ST. LOUIS VIA 1-270 & TESSON FERRY
- I-270 to Tesson Ferry Road (Hwy. 21)
- Hwy. 21 (south) for 18 miles until required off-ramp at Rt. B in Hillsboro
- Turn left onto Hillsboro Rd/MO Route B for .4 miles
- Turn right onto Hwy. 21 (south) for 29.3 miles
- Turn right onto Hwy. 8 in Potosi (west), through town and continue 10.7 miles to State Hwy. AA
- At Hwy. AA, turn right and go 2 miles to arrive at YMCA Trout Lodge WELCOME!
FROM ST. LOUIS VIA I-270 & I-55
- I-270 to I-55 for 22 miles, until you reach Festus and Hwy. 67 (south)
- Exit right onto Hwy. 67 (south), travel for 6 miles to Hwy. 110 (west)
- Turn right onto Hwy. 110 (west), go 6.3 miles to Hwy. 21 (south)
- Turn left onto Hw 21 and go 25.5 miles to Hwy. 8
- Turn right onto Hwy. 8 in Potosi (west), continue through town and 10.7 miles to State Hwy. AA
- At Hwy. AA, turn right and go 2 miles to arrive at YMCA Trout Lodge – WELCOME!
FROM MEMPHIS (CAPE GIRARDEAU, FARMINGTON) VIA I-55
- From Memphis, take I-55 North (through Cape Girardeau) to the MO Highway 32 exit.
- At the end of the off ramp, make a left and continue on Highway 32 West for 23 miles to Farmington (intersection with Karsch Blvd at stop light.)
- Turn right onto Karsch Blvd (aka Highway 32) and follow through town approximately 5 miles to US Highway 67 North exit (to the right).
- Continue on Highway 67 to Rt. 8 exit (Park Hills).
- At the off ramp, turn left and follow Rt. 8 through Park Hills until you come to a sign that points Rt. 8 as turning right (over railroad tracks/bridge). Follow this sign and make a right.
- Continue on Rt. 8, to Potosi, MO and go through the town.
- At the other end of town, stay on Rt. 8 for 10 miles, to Highway AA.
- Turn right on Highway AA for approximately 2 miles to arrive at YMCA Trout Lodge. – WELCOME
FROM KANSAS CITY (COLUMBIA, JEFFERSON CITY, ROLLA, ST. JAMES, STEELVILLE, MO)
- In Kanas City, take I-70E/I-40E to US-63S (Columbia)
- Take US Highway 63 South and merge onto US Highway US-54 West/US-63 South (Jefferson City, MO)
- Take the US-50 East/US-63 South exit and over the Osage River.
- Take US-63 South exit (towards Rolla) to Highway 68 E in Vichy, MO
- Turn left on MO-68E and follow to MO-68E/MO-8E (thru St. James)
- In St. James continue on MO-68E/MO-8E (through Steelville) to the split of 68 and 8.
- Continue on MO-8E to State Highway AA
- Turn left on Highway AA for approximately 2 miles to arrive at YMCA Trout Lodge – WELCOME
FROM THE WEST (SOUTHERN KANSAS, OKLAHOMA)
- Take I-44 East to the St. James (MO-8E) exit and follow the directions immediately above (in red)
Disclaimer: These directions are informational only, and while we take great care in listing our directions, there may be a discrepancy from time to time due to road work, etc. If you have any questions about driving instructions, please call us at 888-386-9622. Thank you.