CAMP LAKEWOOD SAVINGS PROGRAMS
- Y members will receive $100 off the registration fee for sessions 1 – 3
- Y members will receive $45 off the registration fee for sessions 4 – 10
REFERRAL PROGRAM SAVINGS FOR RETURNING CAMPERS
Recruit a new camper for Summer 2018 and receive $100 off returning camper’s program fee!
- Referring camper has to have attended Camp Lakewood for at least one summer
- New camper cannot be in the same household
- New camper has to list only your camper on the “Referred By” line when signing up
- New camper must be paying a portion of program fees and not under full scholarship.
- Credit only applies toward cost of program fees
- Discount will not be applied until new camper has registered and listed your camper on the referral program line of their registration form
- Credit will not be extended beyond the value of your child’s program fee.
- Referral credit will be awarded on a first-come basis; if two families refer the same camper, credit will be awarded to the family whose form is received first at the camp office. Credit will be split for forms that arrive in the mail the same day
- Credit cannot be transferred to children of other families
MILITARY FAMILY DISCOUNT
Camp Lakewood offers a 20% discount off of the main camp and east camp program fees (only).
Simply complete the registration form as usual (either online or hard copy), and discount the main camp or east camp program pricing (only) by 20% and enter that amount in the PAYMENT INFORMATION section under “Program Price”). You will be required, upon check-in, to provide the staff with your military ID confirming your active duty status. If you have any questions when filling out the registration form, please contact the Camp Lakewood office directly, at 573-438-2155 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For financial assistance, please refer to the “Forms + Parent Information” page.
For questions, please contact the Camp Lakewood office directly, at 573-438-2155, or by email at email@example.com.