Doesn’t everyone have a “wish list”? There is always something, or someone, on our “wish list”. In-Kind gifts of goods or services are also appreciated to help us fund those projects or equipment that didn’t make it into the budget this year. Perhaps you can help us meet one of these needs. Perhaps you have something to donate not on our wish list, but still something we can use.
Here is a sampling of some items we currently have on our Wish List to add to our inventory:
- Mini refrigerators for guests with medication that must be kept chilled
- Handicap shower benches
- Oversized wheelchairs
- Pickup trucks for on-site maintenance use
- Golf carts for staff to safely traverse the property around guests and campers
- Hand tools – rakes, shovels, loppers, etc.
- Power tools
- Horse grooming tools for equestrian camp
- Sports balls – volleyball, soccer, colored golf balls
- Sports Equipment – tennis rackets & balls; shuffleboard ; mini golf clubs
- Beach Cruiser style Bikes
- Digital cameras for animation camp
- Portable canopy for outdoor events
If you have something to donate, please contact Renée Godinez CFRE, Director of Development at 573-438-2154 ext. 220 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org